Senior Delphi Developer
Intouch is a leading provider of POS, Ticketing & Reservation Software for Ski Areas, Resorts and Attractions worldwide. We have a full-time position available for a Senior Delphi Developer (primary responsibility) with .NET experience.
Key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Contribute to the core product platform by developing enhancements and fixing bugs.
- Work closely with other developers to interface the existing Delphi environment with our .NET service layer. This will include working in VS using C#.
- Work within an agile development environment to deliver high quality applications in a progressive organization.
- Contribute to future application strategy, product planning, our development program, and definition of technical solutions.
- A Bachelors degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar educational background.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a software development organization focused on application development, reporting and integration.
- Advanced skills in Delphi (XE and beyond) with additional experience utilizing service-based technologies (.NET Framework using C#).
- Strong database skills using SQL. Experience with Firebird / Interbase is beneficial.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Prior experience using SourceTree and Jira for source-code and defect management.
- Familiarity with version control systems and methodology.
- Strong experience with unit testing, debugging and code testing.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a passion for developing accurate and correct code. Individual will have strong problem solving skills and demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude, while working in a collaborative team environment. Individual will adhere to company coding guidelines with demonstrated ability to document work from design through production.
Job Location: Queenstown, New Zealand